[CBQ] Re: Suburban Gallery Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Suburban Gallery Cars
From: Denny Anspach <danspach@macnexus.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:51:54 -0800
My understanding is that these earlier cars are not being sold
because structural deterioration, but simply because replacement
parts, especially for the mechanical elements, are no longer
available, or are prohibitively expensive. Upgrades ditto.

Can anyone else comment more thoroughly on this?

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Sacramento