[CBQ] Re: Suburban Gallery Cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Suburban Gallery Cars
From: Scott Nauer <archives@nauer.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:00:25 -0600
Hi Guys,

Someplace around here I have the bid package that was put out on these
cars.  The first 48 cars and 2 cab cars were on that list (rumor was the
cab cars were on the list because of wreck damage that wasn't repaired
properly).

We at IRM were trying to get our hands on the 700... almost had it until
a bid came in for all 50 cars.  And yes the bid was > $100,000 EACH.

Now we just have to keep track of them until they become available again.

later,
scott

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Tcy2bD/SOnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM