Re: [CBQ] Re: Detained and threatened by METRA police

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Detained and threatened by METRA police
From: Bob Webber <rswebber@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:51:05 -0600
Ah well, if you're going to start thinking logically.

It's simple blame transference.

I called Metra Police, and they said the policy is that you can not take
photographs of trains.  Now, that is strictly speaking, idiocy as we all
know.  When they ban camera cell phones, I'll start thinking they are
prepared to be serious.  But even at that, they are trampling over more
than a few civil liberties and rights in the matter.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM