[CBQ] Re: Detained and threatened by METRA police

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Detained and threatened by METRA police
From: jonathanharris@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:27:58 -0800

Yes, Dan. God Bless America, and Support Our Troops (I do). I only hope our
Bill of Rights will be worth more than a piece of toilet paper by the time
they get home.

Right at the moment, I think I'd prefer to say,

God bless the defenders of our Constitution.
Support Paul Burgess.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EpW3eD/3MnJAA/cosFAA/8ZCslB/TM