Re: [CBQ] 5614

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 5614
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 08:59:12 -0600
Bcc:
I last saw 5614 in August.  John's directions are right on the mark (as an
aside, the 35 is just up the street at the Patee House ... hard to
photograph, but worth the effort).

A large shelter was being built to completely cover the 5614 ... I have
shots of it that I can post to the list photos section if anyone is
interested.  The beams will make photography of the entire engine difficult
... I think the chain link fence was going to remain.  I don't know if the
plan was just to have to roof over it or if it was going to be completely
enclosed in a buidling - like setting.  Perhaps someone out there has a
little bit more info.

5614 does look pretty good considering, although the lettering on the cab
could used a little work.

Regards,
John Lewis