[CBQ] F. Hol Wagner, Jr.

To: <cbq@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] F. Hol Wagner, Jr.
From: "Norm Metcalf" <metcalf@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 07:51:20 -0700
Cc: <TheQ@yahoogroups.com>
I've been friends with F. Hol Wagner, Jr. since 1968.  During this time he's
always shown himself to be both an upstanding citizen and an outstanding
railfan (and was known to me prior to 1968 as an outstanding railfan).  I
find these allegations, imputations, etc. incredible.
    Norm Metcalf, Boulder CO

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM