[CBQ] Re: Good spot to model between Savanna & Chicago

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Good spot to model between Savanna & Chicago
From: "cbqgalesburgdiv" <cbqgalesburgdiv@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 01:12:15 -0000

How about Rochelle, IL? There the Q's double-track crosses over the
CNW's (now UP) double track main. Very busy spot. The main industry
in town are food processing plants, I think the industry list on
burlingtonroute.com shows some of these industries. I also think
there was a small yard in town, but someone more knowledgeable on
the area will need to clarify that.

Regards,
Christopher Meyer

(As you can see i changed my e-mail address due to problems with
posting e-mails on this group.)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM