Re: [CBQ] Renascence

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Renascence
From: tim fleck <tf5077@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 22:42:18 -0800 (PST)
Randy, I work for a printing company and could
probably have posters made.  Tim
Let me know what we need to get this done and what u
can and are willing to share. I have a few posters I
have had made in the past and got a bid from my
company for them to be printed.  Again Tim

> zephyrus@rickadee.net
> http://www.prototrains.com

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com