[CBQ] RE: CB&Q Part or Pattern numbers

To: "Chuck Montgomery" <CMontgomery@minerent.com>, <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CBQ] RE: CB&Q Part or Pattern numbers
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:11:18 -0600
Hi Chuck,

To my knowledge, the CB&Q did not have their own foundry.  I do know for a
fact that they had castings done at the Murray Iron Works Foundry in
Burlington - I have several patterns from there.  I will forward a copy of
this reply to the CB&Q Yahoo group to see what information others may have
and will advise as I get replies.  May I have permission to post your photos
on our web site for others to reference?

Dave Lotz
BRHS