RE: [CBQ] Non-livestock stock cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [CBQ] Non-livestock stock cars
From: "William Allen" <tarfu64@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 10:16:11 -0500
Bcc:
Thanks Dave for filling in on my less than perfect memory.  I'm at work
right now and can't easily pop over to my book shelf at home.  Please let
Mr. Maxwell know that I really enjoyed his book and though I'm not modelling
the MN&S I refer to it often for inspiration for my model railroad.

Thank you,

Bill Allen

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM