Re: [CBQ] Non-livestock stock cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Non-livestock stock cars
From: "Ted Schnepf <railsunl@foxvalley.net>" <railsunl@foxvalley.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 10:38:25 -0500
Hi Rupert,

I have a photo of a stock car in Minnesota loaded with pulpwood and another
photo showing a car loaded with hay.

Ted

At 09:16 PM 10/27/04 +1300, you wrote:

>Listers
>
>These cars were listed in the revenue section as opposed to being numbered
>for company service.  Other old stock cars of the period were shown as
>having roof doors for loading coke, but not these ones.  If they could not
>be used for live stock, does anyone have any suggestions what they might
>have been  used for?
>
>Rupert

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet
Elgin, Illinois 60120
847-697-5353 or 5366
railsunl@foxvalley.net
http://users.foxvalley.net/~railsunl/
Model railroad sales, DCC supplies, Books new and used,
Photos and darkroom services, O scale urethane cars.
Checks, cash or credit (3% added)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM