Re: [CBQ] Broadway Ltd 2-8-2

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Broadway Ltd 2-8-2
From: "Florian Griessenboeck" <florian@voldoepperwirt.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 15:50:37 +0200
Dear Ray,

I have not yet started to add detail parts to the two 2-8-2's that I have,
but once I recieved the bill from Bowser I was not so sure if it wouldn't
have been better to bid on the Overland O-4 that showed up on e-bay. I am
going to add various detail parts for an Elesco and a Worthington version.
Regarding the boiler, you have to do quite a bit work to remove the cast on
pipes and replace parts of the running boards, turret, power reverse,
injectors, generator and so on. I have studied prototype photos and came to
the concludion that it's nothing that you can do in two wheekends. But the
parts are all out there and If you want an O-4 that sounds, go for it!

Regards, Florian

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM