[CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd 2-8-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Broadway Ltd 2-8-2
From: "cbq_k_line" <cbq_k_line@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 01:13:58 -0000
 I have one, I imagine if you're good at scraping and sanding off
details it wouldn't be too hard to modify one. The tricky part would
be adding on a FWH, since you'd either have to cut out part of the
smoke box for a Elesco, or modify the left running board for a
Worthington BL. Also you'd have to change the headlight, add an air
resivoir under the smokebox, change the cooling coils and air
resivoirs under the running boards, change the handrails, add a oil
bunker to the tender, change the tender ladder from the left to the
rights side, and add some minor details to the locomotive and
tender. It sounds like a lot, but if you're good enough, (which I'm
probably not, only been in the hobby 3 years), you could probably
handle it.

Regards,
Christopher Meyer

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM