Re: [CBQ] Re: Intermountain stock cars

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Re: Intermountain stock cars
From: Ken Martin <kmartin@cwia.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 20:24:13 -0700
Checking Bulletin 25 Stock cars P56,57 the MDC wil work for an SM-7 if
you modify the door. The LaBelle stock (similar) will work for a SM-6.
Art Griffin  at: http://www.greatdecals.com/Griffin.htm
          has decals for these cars.

I don't know as I haven't checked it out but I was told that a Central
Valley NP stock with a different roof will make a SM-19.

Ken Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM