Re: [CBQ] 35560 boxcar

To: <CBQ@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 35560 boxcar
From: "Rupert and Maureen" <gamlenz@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 17:17:37 +1200
Mark

This car was an XM-32A built at Havelock in 1947 as part of the group
35000-36999.

There are a number of photos of cars of this class on page 12 of Bulletin #7
which deals extensively with the XM-32.  I can't see any photos showing the
"other" side of an XM-32A, but the lettering diagram on the back page of the
Bulletin shows that "Everywhere West" would have been there.

Sorry I can't help with the model question.

Rupert