[CBQ] Re: Oriental Ltd 2-8-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: Oriental Ltd 2-8-2
From: "trainboy.geo" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 14:57:16 -0000
Dale,

Nice to see a fellow Motorolan on the list. I worked for the big "M"
for 37 years, recently retired. Started in Schaumburg (Com Div) and
now living in San Jose CA. Hope you can help with this issue. Would
be interested in knowing what you used to re-powered your 2-8-2.

Ray Bedard

--- In CBQ@yahoogroups.com, Grice Dale-MGI1833 <dgrice@m...> wrote:
> Ah yes, the die-young gearbox. I re-powered mine, but would have to
check at
> home as to which one I used.
>
> Dale Grice
> Staff Engineer
> Motorola

Daiyoung

> Thanks for your help,
> Ray Bedard
> San Jose CA
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=285832.4851039.5997748.1269404/D=groups/S=
>:HM/A=2105440/rand=676034810>
>
>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *     To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *     To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *     Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM