[CBQ] Re: info request

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Re: info request
From: "trainboy.geo" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 15:04:55 -0000
There are a lot of books on passenger cars. If you are looking for
cars from 1869 to the 1930's then the best book to get is Bill
Glick's Passenger Car Book, it is highly detailed with drawings of
the various cars in HO scale.

As for Zephyr's, try the Railway Production Classics
titled "Passenger Car Diagrams" for the Burlington Route.

Bill Glick has finished the layout for his book and is looking into
several publishing houses, but I think the book is a year or so away
from being published. I keep pushing him, but he's too busy with
modeling every since I convienced him to build a layout!

Bill's email address is: zephyrguy@sbcglobal.net
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA