[CBQ] Oriental Ltd 2-8-2

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Oriental Ltd 2-8-2
From: "trainboy.geo" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 19:28:37 -0000
Bill Glick has an Oriental Ltd 2-8-2, clase O1A he bought in the
1980's. Now that he has his layout up and running, we found that the
idler gear is damaged and the engine does not run.

Does anyone have information on what NWSL gear can be used to fix
this problem? Do we have to replace the entire gear box and driver
gear and if so, which ones do we need to order?

The markings on the engine are: Oriental Ltd made in Korea by Daiyoung

Thanks for your help,
Ray Bedard
San Jose CA

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/8ZCslB/TM