Re: [CBQ] E9's

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [CBQ] E9's
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:17:24 -0800 (PST)
I have a set of photos of two groups of E-7's arriving
in South Sioux City, NE on the point of freight
trains. It was quite  sight. 10 ER-7's at a location
so small that if you blinked your eyss twice you could
miss the whole place (yard, terminal, depot and all).
the date is '72 or '73.             CY

http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511