[CBQ] Galesburg photo question

To: CBQ@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CBQ] Galesburg photo question
From: "Brian Chapman" <cornbeltroute@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:11:33 -0000
I hope to photograph carbon black covered hoppers, if I can find a
particular manufacturer's series. Is the tire plant in Galesburg that
of Continental General Co.?

I do not know where the plant is located, but I hope someone here can
tell me if carbon black cars are hidden within the plant or if they
sometimes stand in areas from where they can be photographed.

Thank you much,

Brian Chapman
Granger Roads
Cedar Rapids, Iowa