Re: [BRHSlist] The caboose in Brownville NE

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] The caboose in Brownville NE
From: Ayodele Rivers <ayodelerivers@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:41:48 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you for your help, do you know any answers to my other questions? Like
the contact info for Dupant, the company that supplied the paint for the
caboose I am talking about? or the contact person and number for the person in
charge of repainting the caboose at the Illinois Railway Museum? or any of the
other questions I posed in my earlier e-mail? Thanks again.

-Ayo
(402) 825-6441
cell # (202) 486-0833

Russell Strodtz <vlbg@earthlink.net> wrote:
The "CB" means the car was retired at Cicero IL