RE: [BRHSlist] Silverware

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Silverware
From: "Dave Lotz" <dave_lotz@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 23:57:41 -0500
Dear Ayo,

I'm in charge of the BRHS Archives.  The waycar you have is an ex-BN No.
10331 nee CB&Q No. 13560 NE12 class waycar that was built in the CB&Q's
Havelock shops in August of 1960.  It was originally silver with red stripes
and a large Burlington Route herald.  The Illinois Railway Museum recently
repainted a similar waycar and might be able to help you with the paint
specifications.   The BRHS Archives can provide a painting & Styling diagram
that may be of assistance.

David Lotz