Re: [BRHSlist] Con-Cor PZ - TRUE!

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Con-Cor PZ - TRUE!
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:47:30 -0500
I have put Jim Conway in touch with Randy Gordon-Gilmore who has done
extensive research on all the early shovel nose trains.
Randy did the exquiste masters for the FineNScale train which had detail
that prior to its release even brass models lacked.
I don't know what changes were made to the PZ during its restoration or how
accurate they are for it as built or during its service history....but yes,
photos would be easy to get if Jim wants them.
Charlie Vlk