Re: [BRHSlist] Subject: Fw: The original color number (tint, hue, etc.)

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Subject: Fw: The original color number (tint, hue, etc.) of the Bu...
From: Ayodele Rivers <ayodelerivers@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:19:21 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,
Thanks for the info...just wanted to know, how would I be able to find out
where the waycar book is located? Also, which waycar book would I need to look
for to find the info about BN 10331? Also, who is the contact person for the
painted BR caboose at the Illinois Railway Museum? Is there a Burlington Route
or Burlington Northern Archivist or Archives? If so, Does anyone know how I can
get in contact with them?  Thanks for the info.

-Ayo

kd 423 <kd423@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi Phil,

I guess that I was asleep at the switch. Too many emails...........too many
buttons and knobs to push.

BN 10331 was CB&Q 13560 the first of the NE12a's built. If the waycar they
have was, for sure, 10331 that was at the Brownsville, NE Depot Museum and
it isn't a fantasy number. I missed the earlier post.

All of the paintand letering info will be in the Waycars book. We can get
these people hooked up with the Illinois Railway Museum. They did a
beautiful job of restoring their NE12.

Don't forget to vote in the BRHS election and vote often, as a wise sage
told me.

Regards,
Randy
MP206