Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Con-Cor PZ - TRUE!

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Con-Cor PZ - TRUE!
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:03:35 -0500
The Pioneer Zephyr is a different deal, IMHO....
If Conway felt enough confidence to place a half page ad in the Walthers
Catalog, I think he is committed to the project.
The Electroliner was a SNAFU from the begining.   He solicited adavance
orders in such a way that few were willing to belly up to the bar directly
to ConCor.....and, the original quotation from China for the project was
miscommunicated and the price was for half of the train, not all four
units..... uh,oh!!!
Charlie Vlk