[BRHSlist] Re: NE12 Waycar Question

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: NE12 Waycar Question
From: "qmp211" <kd423@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 00:12:11 -0000
I forgot to answer the Scotchlite issue in my prior post.

The Paint &  Lettering Diagrams show the Scotchlite decal location and
the detail drawing number used to make that specific Scotchlite
decal.

Bill is right. Everything that was supposed to be placed on the
waycars, whether painted or placed, as in the case of the Scotchlite
decals, was delineated on the Paint & Lettering Diagrams.

But the cardinal rule still applies. The railroad can do
anything they want on any given day and they did so religiously.

Back to work.

Regards,
Randy Danniel

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511