Re: [BRHSlist] Reagan and the ICC

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Reagan and the ICC
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 21:04:03 -0700 (PDT)
You are right, it was yak fat! One of the problems of
being old enough to remember the late "great" ICC, is
your memory goes. Old man Rath of Rath Packing Co.
(and an ICRR Director) is said to have been behind it.
John

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/sO0ANB/LIdGAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM