[BRHSlist] Re: Good job on the Train Show - Galesburg RR days is dying t

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Good job on the Train Show - Galesburg RR days is dying though
From: "littlegiant_il" <harryg@galesburg.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:21:35 -0000
Steve and others who care,

Letters to the editor are also published in "The Zephyr" Galesburg's
alternative weekly newspaper.

Some addresses to aid in your efforts:

Galesburg Register Mail
140 South Prairie Street
Galesburg, Il 61401

The Zephyr
251 East Main Street
Galesburg, Il. 61401

Galesburg Chamber of Commerce
292 East Simmons Street
Galesburg, Il. 61401

Galesburg Convention and Visitors Bureau
2163 East Main Street
Galesburg, Il. 61401

As you might imagine, I will be pretty busy unwinding things from the Train
Show. Therefore, I would appreciate some of you relaying this information on
other boards and sites that might result in letters being sent to the above
publicatons and organizatons.

We want to make this thing continue. I, for one, cannot accept seeing 26 years
of work building the brand "Galesburg Railroad Days" as an annual railfan/
modeler get together  tossed on the trash heap. With or without the
cooperation of the folks in Ft Worth, we have to make this thing continue!

Off to the College to get things put away.

Harry M Grossman
Director, Carl Sandburg College
Galesburg Railroad Days Train Show

--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen J. Podwojski" <spodwo@y...>