[BRHSlist] Re: Good job on the Train Show - Galesburg RR days is dying t

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Good job on the Train Show - Galesburg RR days is dying though
From: "Stephen J. Podwojski" <spodwo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:47:07 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com, "littlegiant_il" <harryg@g...> wrote:

Harry - part of my letter to the editor was in the message thread
that I posted...

Bill Selleck wrote a very thoughtful letter to the editor.  My letter
to the editor will not be as "kind" to the local community.  Since I
grew up in Galesburg, bring my entire family back to my hometown [a
wife and 3 children], and still own a home here - my slant is a
little more aggressive...I don't know if the newspaper will publish
it.

Thanks for your hard work.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM