[BRHSlist] Re: Good job on the Train Show - Galesburg RR days is dying t

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BRHSlist] Re: Good job on the Train Show - Galesburg RR days is dying though
From: "littlegiant_il" <harryg@galesburg.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:53:05 -0000
Steve,

Thanks for the kind comments.  I would appreciate it if you would send a co=
py
of your message to:

Editor, Galesburg Register Mail
Galesburg, Illinois 61401.

It would also be nice if other BRHS members with similar thoughts took pen =
in
hand and sent messages to the same publication with their comments. A copy =

to the Galesburg Area Chamber of Commerce RR Days Council and the
Galeburg Convention and Visitors Bureau might also be in order.

A note to the President of Carl Sandburg College thanking him and the entir=
staff of the institution for their efforts to make the Train Show what it i=
s also
might be a nice gesture.

I personally want to thank those who attended this years event and can
assure you that we are all ready planning for a train show at Carl Sandburg=

College in 2004.

Now to get some sleep!

Harry M Grossman
Director, Carl Sandburg College