[BRHSlist] Toledo Peoria and Western in Color

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [BRHSlist] Toledo Peoria and Western in Color
From: "kujawa's" <ark@bwsys.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:23:11 -0700
Hi everyone:

I am editing a new all color TPW book.  We are soliciting pictures for the
next six months.

Here is your chance to  get  published. Please send your slides and
photos to:

ROGER KUJAWA - 623 EAST POLK STREET - MORTON, ILLINOIS 61550

We don't want just photos.  We want the stories behind the photos.
Please tell us who, what, where and why in your captions.  The more detail
the better. Action photos, roster shots, equipment and building are all
wanted.  We are also looking for TP&W power off line, leasers, pool power
and special movements. Connecting lines or interchange partners are also
wanted along with spin-offs, short lines and new operators of TP&W track.

Original slides are preferred followed by duplicates, and color prints. The
older or more dramatic shots the better.

Please send a stamped self addresses envelope and return postage and all
photos will be returned.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Roger Kujawa