RE: [BRHSlist] Diesel model ID help request

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Diesel model ID help request
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 16:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
I've got a Rivarossi U25c and love it. Lots of pulling
power. As for its errors, no model is really perfect.
Nitpickers should scratch build their spacific model.
All locos changed after the first trip thru a shop,
even if only for running repairs.   CY

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1706

043004:HM/A=1564416/R=0/SIG=11ti81skc/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mq

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=251812.3170658.4537139.1261774/D=egrou