Re: [BRHSlist] Crossing between Q diesel locomotives

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Crossing between Q diesel locomotives
From: Thomas Kaufman <elmer53@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:14:51 -0700 (PDT)
I would guess if the drop steps were removed, the rules specified the
train would have to come to a complete stop as trainmen were not allowed
to cross if steps were not provided. Trainman were not allowed to drop off
or alight moving equipment for safety reasons. But I do believ rules were
meant to be broken as I watched a crew change in Aurora, "on the fly at
the original passenger station and I thought that was a little dangerous.
                                                            tom

http://calendar.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/8ZCslB/TM