Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington "Transition" Green

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Burlington "Transition" Green
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 07:55:19 -0500
Ed,

I've always felt that the various shops were not using the same
color paint. For example the SP&S 318xxx series box cars that
were purchased early were very definitely a different green than
the CB&Q U23C's and SD45's.

The two photos that Paul provided links to were in very different
light. One in a midday haze, the other very early morning or late
evening in clear air.

For what my opinions worth I'd pick a photo that I like and match
that color.

Russ