Offer for posting photos...

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Offer for posting photos...
From: "Jan Kohl" <jkohl@n...>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 23:04:14 -0400
I'll make an offer to the BRHS list; if you have photos that you'd like to post
to the group, I'd be more than happy to host them. All you have to do is send
them to me, tell me the caption (and any credits), and I'll post it. This is in
no way any attempt to supplant the BRHS, I just get annoyed at the tiny photos
that Yahoo gives you to see and am more than willing to host stuff. In fact, I
can set up a private sub-directory that will only be advertised to the BRHS. At
any rate, take it or leave it, the offer is open.

I've uploaded some BRHS-only photos, these are of the old Hannibal-St. Louis
line, and some of you may recognize a few of these...

http://www.castlegraphics.com/graphic/transportation/brhs01.html

Cheers!

Jan