Re: [BRHSlist] E-5 Stainless Steel Panels

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] E-5 Stainless Steel Panels
From: "John Lewis" <CBQJohn@m...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:12:56 -0800
Bcc:
John,

I have a HO P2K E6A & E6B sitting outside the backshops for such time as there is room for the crew to take them on for conversion to E5s.

My question is, after checking the Union Station Product web-site, I didn't see anything regarding the side panels for an E5. Did you purchase a Budd car and cut the sides to fit, or am I missing something? I recall a company (in Texas, I think) that was going to do a kit to retro an E6 into an E5, but the price for the kit was more than the list price of the E6 to being with...

Regards from San Diego,
John Lewis