Re: CB&Q 303

To: trashinbob@a...,BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: CB&Q 303
From: Don L Zinnecker <dzinnecker@j...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 21:27:29 -0600
Listers: Can anyone help Bob? He sent me a photo of Q 303 as an
attachment (which, of course, will be stripped from this message). It
shows an 0-6-0 with a 'cuckoo clock' style headlight. Right behind the
headlight is a tank that is generally rectangular in shape, but stradles
the boiler. Could this be a roundhouse switcher? -Don