Re: [BRHSlist] Twin Zephyr Stops in Prarie du Chein and LaCrosse

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Twin Zephyr Stops in Prarie du Chein and LaCrosse
From: LaVerne Andreessen <LWAndreessen@f...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:04:17 -0600
Not in Prairie du Chien. At least not when I rode the Zephyrs.

LWA

John Dominic wrote:

I'm a newbie to thelist. In my youth, I rode the Twins almost from
their beginnings, but mainly Chicago to East Dubuque, with a couple
trips to Winona Jct., and Minneapolis. Anyhow, a couple years ago, I
was in Prairie and noticed the station was off the main track with
what seemed to be a spur line providing service. Then, I found
something like that in LaCrosse too. Am I correct that the stations
in those two cities were on spurs off the main line?

Thanks.
JD

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=243066.2826855.4185932.1927555/D=egroupweb/S=1706043004:HM/A=1377501/R=0/*http://www.verisign.com/cgi-bin/go.cgi?a=b30890113200616000>