Twin Zephyr Stops in Prarie du Chein and LaCrosse

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Twin Zephyr Stops in Prarie du Chein and LaCrosse
From: "John Dominic <milliestuff@c...>" <milliestuff@c...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 03:22:56 -0000
I'm a newbie to thelist. In my youth, I rode the Twins almost from
their beginnings, but mainly Chicago to East Dubuque, with a couple
trips to Winona Jct., and Minneapolis. Anyhow, a couple years ago, I
was in Prairie and noticed the station was off the main track with
what seemed to be a spur line providing service. Then, I found
something like that in LaCrosse too. Am I correct that the stations
in those two cities were on spurs off the main line?

Thanks.
JD