Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q/C&S Phase 4 SD-9s

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q/C&S Phase 4 SD-9s
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 10:05:31 -0600
Dale,

A three chime was mounted at the rear of the bulge behind the
cab. In addition to the high short hood these units seem to have
a raised area behind the cab.

The radio antenna was mounted on the short hood, right about
where the steam generator exhaust would have been, if they had
been so equipped. Some units had spark arresters, some didn't.

I have broadside views of a couple of that series if you want them.

Russ