New Albums.

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: New Albums.
From: "qrailroadman <karl5631@a...>" <karl5631@a...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 17:41:03 -0000
Since the Belmont wreck has been discussed I found a few shots of the
mess and posted an album on the "Photos" page.

Also, while digging through such stuff I ran across some pics of GP7
210 that made an unplanned appearance in Gordon's scrap yard in
Aurora. Engineer Harold and Fireman Steve were pulling tracks at
Eola to allow a yard cleaner to do its "thing". One of the tracks in
the East Yd. was a bit heavier than anticipated. Having no air cut
in cars the Geep was in sole control of the move. Well, as the
engine started down the lead it soon became appearent that the Geep
couldn't control the move. It finally came to rest between its cars
and a PRR gon load of scrap. No injuries (well, pride maybe). This
is album "Q 210".

Karl