Re: [BRHSlist] 1965 Derailment

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 1965 Derailment
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:18:43 -0600
Was that the derailment that destroyed the Belmont depot? I recall
that a hole was dug and the depot and all the spilled merchandise
was pushed into the hole. There was one car that had a considerable
amount of garden hose in it. Trying to bury garden hose with a Cat
is an exercise in frustration.

Russ