Re: [BRHSlist] Re: May 1959 Deliveries

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: May 1959 Deliveries
From: "Russell Strodtz" <vlbg@e...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:13:45 -0600
Units physically delivered to CB&Q at Congress Park during
May, 1959:

7-May-59 = DM&IR 169
9-May-59 = DM&IR 170
27-May-59 = AT&SF 900-903
29-May-59 = T&P 1142, AT&SF 904-905
30-May-59 = AT&SF 906-910, M&StL 409

The CB&Q SD24's would have been delivered to the AT&SF at
McCook and CB&Q would have accepted delivery at Ft Madison IA.

The AT&SF units shown would have moved dead to Ft Madison.

Russ