Re: [BRHSlist] 1965 Derailment

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] 1965 Derailment
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@a...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 13:21:48 -0600
I was commuting out of Belmont during the period the wreck happened.
The cars, IRRC, were mostly Thrall Alldoor cars, pretty new at the time. I
don't remember the depot being demolished, if there was a depot there before
it can't have been much..... I do remember there was a canopy on the center
track that may have been wiped out..... don't remember the garden hoses....
there was lumber but my main concen was to catch the dinky to work.
Charlie