Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Hoppers

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Hoppers
From: "Myron & Lois Dudenbostel" <myroloi@e...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:07:09 -0600
George:
According to BB#35 page 142.....
" The Burlington bought its first steel hopper cars in 1926 from AC&F in
the form of 500 55T twin hoppers numbered in the 190000 -190499 and classed
HT-1. Then over the next 3 years, the Q's steel car shop at Galesburg
copied the AC&F design in constructing 1250 additional cars of HT-2, 3 and
4."
Myron