Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Photos - Mystic

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Photos - Mystic
From: cy svobodny <ctsvobodny@y...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:43:01 -0800 (PST)
Only other photo of Mystic tunnel is/was in BN Annual
of 1976-77 on page 93. Shows tunnel #2(very short)
timber faced & lined. Caption indicated all tunnels
were same type. The Annual has a very good feature on
the Black Hills lines w/maps, and photos. Writen by
F. Hol Wagner and printed by Motive Power Services of