Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Hoppers

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Hoppers
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:39:19 -0800 (PST)
George
In the 1930's, the primary coal cars on the Q were
composite gons. I spent a lot of time and work
documenting the Q coal fleet in BB #35. I beleive all
of your questions should be answered there, but if not
gave me yell and I'll see if I can't give you an
answer. In any event, keep in mind, that the Q used
it's coal cars very well.
John D. Mitchell, Jr.
--- Myron & Lois Dudenbostel <myroloi@e...>