Re: [BRHSlist] Milk Chptr 3

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Milk Chptr 3
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:41:46 -0600
John and Pete

No your not.
Most of my experience was from the shipping end.
Hogs just loved the skimmed milk. And what do people drink today?? Most
milking was done at nite before supper and in the morning before breakfast
(in the cool of the day) and generally shipped before 10 AM. Our milk cans
had our number on so you could look at a pile of cans and pick out yours. I
still have one under my layout
sjh