Re: [BRHSlist] Milk Chptr 3

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Milk Chptr 3
From: "John D. Mitchell, Jr." <cbqrr47@y...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 14:16:26 -0800 (PST)
In case of cream, they didn't try to keep it cool,
most of the time. The cream that came long distances,
in the summer, was used for "sour cream " butter as
opposed to "sweet cream" butter. At times, the milk
and cream cans were set on the "fish rack" and covered
with ice and sometimes covered with "horse blankets".
John D. Mitchell, Jr.