Re: [BRHSlist] Grilles and Radiators

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Grilles and Radiators
From: "Steven Holding" <s.holding@c...>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:31:23 -0500
I skimmed thru my copy of the drawings I helped cataloge in the DeGoyler
Collection at Southern Methodist University
21516 Ice Box Various Classes 3/10/28
23000 App of Water Cooler S1a,S2a 3/25/50
23081 App "Semco"Water Cooler M4a 11/11/53
23082 App "Semco"Water Cooler S4,S4a 11/26/53
22220 Metal Ice Box on Tank Various 12/28/34
22986 App Water Cooler O5a 9/20/49
22992 App Water Cooler M4a 12/12/49
690 Tender Ice Box Various
42382 App Water Cooler

Most tenders had a ice box and or water jug located in one side of the water
leg behind the cab.
You may be able to find them if not rust/welded up on some of the tenders on
park engines
There are drawings to cover every part of a steam loco and would be of no use
because the parts would be too small to see around 8 or 9,000 total drawings
sjh